Job Title: Brand Manager
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £48,000- £50,000
Reports to: Head of Brand and Marketing
Global University Systems (GUS) is an international network of higher-education institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible, industry-relevant qualifications.
GUS delivers a wide variety of programmes, including bachelor's degree programmes, master's degree programmes, professional training, English Language training, and corporate & executive education. When someone chooses to study at one of our institutions- whether on campus in Europe, North America, or even in their own home - they're joining a network of over 40,000 students worldwide.
We are based in some of the world's biggest cities, with campuses in London, Birmingham and Manchester; across the Atlantic in Toronto, Chicago and Vancouver; and across the globe in places such as Singapore and Hannover.
The Brand Manager is an international role, working closely with the Marketing Director, Head of Brand & Marketing and CMO), and is responsible for delivering the overall brand strategy, budget and tracking of, planning and executing numerous campaigns across the business with a focus on ROI, lead acquisition targets and conversion, within pre-agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Overall campaign management and execution across all online and offline channels
- Managing the Team Leader/Marketing Co-ordinator and assigned marketing team
- Creating inspiring briefs with clear objectives, ensuring deadlines are met on budget, with no compromise in quality of execution
- End to end project management - defining a range of projects and executing within strict timelines and with multiple deadlines across the business, both in the UK and internationally
- Understanding and meeting revenue and lead acquisition targets for all marketing activities for each assigned brand
- Assisting the Marketing Director, in developing strong, distinctive and exciting brand strategies across the product portfolio
- Regular reporting on campaign success rates, conversions, ROI and all media spend to ensure commercial targets are hit
- Delivering and tracking campaigns against the core KPIs of acquisition volume growth, ROAS (Return on Advertising Spend), Brand metrics (awareness, consideration, Reach/Penetration of markets and Advertising Metrics)
- Passionately managing and assisting with the Brand ID, Look, Feel and Creative Output whilst at the same managing key stakeholders across the business
- Managing all marketing collateral across the company. Work closely with the Team Leaders, Design team, copy and PR teams to ensure all collateral is on-brand and reflects latest brand values across all channels
- Managing and executing strong online and offline creative and advertising that delivers highly effective results and a consistent brand across all touch points with a focus on online media.
- Working collaboratively with International BD's and Agents to define best way to deliver and provide marketing communications materials
- Be the key point of contact with responsibility for developing all brand specific partnerships and new product launches.
- Working with PR & Events Team to support all PR activities, ensuring accurate and consistent brand messaging and integrated campaign activity
- Building a strong customer insight capability that drives brand building but also enables other marketing and wider functions to become student centric. Designing, organising and executing all brand research and tracking, ensuring findings and insights are clearly communicated with the marketing team and key stakeholders across the company.
- Working closely with data and analytics teams to understand market sizing, growth areas and penetration of brand across countries.
- Working closely with the Head of Brand & Marketing in developing the blueprint of the global media strategy that enables effective media buying across continents and countries.
- Understanding and creating content through relevant Social Media and SEO channels
- Managing and reporting on all digital activity for each brand across PPC, Affiliate & Web assets to ensure marketing spend is maximised in line with pre-specified targets
- Ensuring all marketing communications materials (both online and offline) are compliant with the group PIP and QAA procedure and are conforming to sign-off process, evidencing all jobs, information and publically available information relating to all assigned brands
Please send an up to date copy of your CV via the Apply button or contact a member of the team to discuss further.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
GUS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.