Marketing Data Analyst
National Accident Helpline, the UK's most respected Consumer Legal business, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Analysis Manager to join our Marketing department at a critical time in its development. The Marketing function is building a talented pool of specialists, led by a dynamic and highly successful Marketing Director. It will transform the way our business interacts with consumers.
This role comes with a competitive salary of £40,000 per annum and an excellent benefit package that includes pension, length of service bonus, shopping discounts and health care plan.
The Marketing Data Analyst Role
You will specify, produce and manage a comprehensive and robust suite of KPI, activity tracking, performance monitoring reports, scenario planning and deep dive analyses to enable Marketing and other stakeholders to:
- understand progress against strategic and commercial objectives;
- identify performance issues and be able to articulate root cause issues or effects; and
- recommend corrective action based on the insight
You will be responsible for bringing clarity and visibility to a range of data sources from marketing, the website, commercial and financial teams, presenting it in a way that improves marketing decision-making on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Our Marketing Data Analyst will:
- design, implement, manage and maintain key performance dashboards which show the marketing funnel KPIs relating to lead generation activity through to contact centre conversion with performance targets set for the week, month and YTD;
- review and improve the suite of marketing MI reports that demonstrate progress against strategic and commercial objectives, using Tableau and other tools;
- organise and chair regular trading meetings between Marketing, Finance, the Contact Centre and third party agencies to discuss actionable insight;
- be the key contact point for the analytics team within the digital marketing agency, managing their MI output;
- recommend efficiencies in MI production, with a view to insourcing MI where appropriate;
- work with the Finance team to develop stronger links between spend and performance, providing visibility of profitability and P&L impact in relation to marketing decision-making;
- proactively identify data development requirements that enhance performance management and reporting;
- advise and support on gathering and linking data sets e.g. Google analytics, media consumption data, legal panel lead requirement data, contact centre data etc;
- continually review the external market for improvements in technology and tools to support the business by improving its MI capability; and
- keep abreast of techniques which will enhance the MI suite.
Our ideal Marketing Data Analyst will:
- have a Degree-level qualification;
- be highly numerate, analytical and commercially minded;
- have evidence of using modelling output to manage marketing performance;
- have substantial experience of selecting and querying data using multiple applications;
- be data led and analytical with the ability to translate ‘data speak' into business actionable commercial and marketing decision-making;
- have a background as a Statistical Business Analyst, Predictive Modeller or Base Programmer in a commercial environment;
- have experience in a senior data analyst role working in a marketing function of a complex organisation with segmented, multi-channel lead generation targets;
- be able to translate marketing, financial and commercial requirements into modelling requirements;
- have experience of data protection and marketing data analysis best practice;
- have substantial experience of querying and selecting data using multiple applications;
- be fully skilled/expert in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Google Analytics and Tableau. SAS and SQL desirable; and
- have experience in digital marketing and media channel metrics and tools.
We are proud of our people. The talent and experience we bring to our business is critical to our success. We strive to make NAH a great place to work and to create a productive environment, representative of (and responsive to) different cultures and groups. We believe it is vital to invest significant time and effort in our people's development and to create a progressive and supportive work culture.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join NAH at this pivotal time as a Marketing Data Analyst, click ‘Apply' now!