Brand Manager - Slough
Are you an accomplished Brand manager who is skilled at converting consumer insight into compelling marketing and PR campaigns? Is your experienced underpinned by strong commercial understanding and focus?
Look no further, this could be the role for you!
Based in Slough, the Brand manager will be responsible for developing and delivering the UK and Ireland brand plans for each assigned brand. You will ensure efficient marketing plan executions while developing and delivering creative briefs.
Your specific tasks include:
- Develop and deliver brand plans
- Analyse how our brand is positioned in the market
- Monitor market trends and research consumer markets
- Manage budgets and financials related to marketing campaigns
- Develop pricing recommendations to meet strategies for your brands
- Analyse and evaluate brand performance
- Establish best retailer strategies
Challenges and Opportunities
Any role has its own set of challenges and this is position is no different. You will need to come up with ways to meet and exceed consumer expectations in unique and compelling ways and that is not always easy. However, the learning opportunities are endless and you will be able to get involved with core projects outside of a traditional brand management role to gain further experience.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have significant experience with high-impact consumer goods
- You have worked for a large brand and the toy industry would be highly desirable
- Experience in delivering strong marketing campaigns and sales results for their brands
- A track record in creating innovative and creative marketing solutions
- Knowledge in brand management ideally with new product development experience
- Significant stakeholder management, both internally and externally
Bringing it to life
“You will be part of the UK and Ireland Brand Marketing Team who excel in converting first class consumer and shopper insights into compelling, creative and innovative marketing and communication programs for UK and Ireland. In this position, you can look forward to using your brand management best practise skills to gain cooperation, commitment, support and co-ordination across all departments in UK and Ireland and global teams. Moreover, you will further your abilities within managing a complex stakeholder matrix to drive the business forward”.
Join the global family!
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting role please send your CV to Sarah@ballandhoolahan.co.uk or apply via the Apply button.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly