Senior Digital Strategist
Do you want to work for an agency that sets the bar high but has fun doing it, using innovative digital techniques and strategies to stand out from their competitors. An agency that loves to be creative, loves to try new things, and loves to make a difference.
Better Placed are delighted to be working with Return in their search for a Senior Digital Strategist.
If you possess a superb analytical ability and a talent for creating effective digital strategy this is the role for you.
- Develop, present and execute effective digital strategy across a range of clients, providing easy-to-understand explanations where necessary
- Provide unrivalled insight into current digital performance and make effective strategic recommendations on how to take a client's successes to the next level
- Measure and analyse results to ensure that clients hit their KPIs
- Analyse and understand customer journeys, designing marketing strategies that consider the full marketing funnel briefing delivery teams to create a cohesive marketing strategy
- Effectively analysing a wide variety of data and communicating findings in a client-friendly manner
- Provide and share knowledge of the latest technologies, best practices and digital trends with guidance and support to colleagues and clients
- Write proposals, briefs, project plans in an easy to understand manner
- Liaise with both clients and internal teams to co-ordinate the delivery of digital marketing campaigns allocating resource appropriately
- Exceptional analytical ability and skill at providing in-depth insight
- Adept at identifying and solving problems and finding effective solutions
- Strong understanding of all channels in the digital ecosystem, and in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies, best practices and digital trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with both team members and clients
- Deep commercial awareness and understanding of a client's long term goals
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet project deadlines
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good sense of humour
At Return you'll enjoy a structured career development plan, with dedicated training, workshops and presentations to help you learn new skills, advance your knowledge and be at the forefront of your field. You'll be part of a great community atmosphere which offers daily breakfast and fruit, a personal training budget, Friday beers, quarterly nights out and regular rewards for amazing work.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Better Placed for consideration.