Micro Space Planner
Would you like to work for one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world?
Our client is on the lookout for a passionate Micro Spacial Planner, to put the sparkle into secondary spends, by bringing to life their Retail units. In return, they offer great opportunities to grow and develop in a fast moving global business.
• To space plan new development retail layouts and store refits, considering current market trends, local market and the corporate retail strategy.
• Develop 3D store models, to aid decisions in fixtures, layouts, graphics, customer journey and overall store feel ensuring that the space is as planned effectively as possible.
• Liaise with the Commercial team, to ensure clarity of briefs and costing of projects, making sure your designs are on budget and on time.
• Creating and updating of the Retail Guidelines and Brand Retail Guidelines and ensuring all the relevant parties have the most up to date versions available.
• You will be influential and confident in communicating and presenting your store layouts to senior leaders and 3rd party suppliers.
• You'll be able to work independently and be confident in project management, with the ability to work across many functions including our creative team and retail team
• You'll be exceptional in designing 3D store models, reviwing and signing off architect drawings including good understanding elevations.
• You will be experienced in signing off layouts including elevations, researching creative fixtures and fittings and working with a retail design lead.
• Minimum 2 years working in a retail environment in a space planning role
• Adobe Suite , CAD
• Sketch up
If you think you have what it takes, please get in touch with your CV and salary expectations, along with some examples of your work!