Digital Marketing Manager - Acquisition
ECOM are currently working with an extremely innovative Financial/Technology business who are shaping the current market. They're now on the hunt for a talented Digital Marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to be hands-on with a range of Digital Marketing channels.
You will be involved in the planning, management and delivery of international Digital Marketing campaigns. You will be expected to cover and work on the below areas:
* You will lead all search marketing channels (paid & earned) but also contribute to the wider marketing spectrum - assisting with web analytics, CRM, CRO, personalisation, social and much more!
* You'll know how to implement a highly targeted digital marketing which will help you achieve challenging cost-per-acquisition targets
* You will be challenged with identifying and implementing new cost-effective digital channels.
* Ability to learn quickly and prioritise work effectively, whilst working well under pressure.
* Experience in Paid Search and Google Analytics
* Demonstrate strong analytical skills; ability to use data to draw out insights and trends; presenting information clearly and concisely
* Fluent in English Language- verbal and written
* Evidence education to degree level (or equivalent) and above, ideally in a numerical or analytical subject, with a strong academic record prior to this.
* Understanding of bid management and bid optimisation software
ECOM Recruitment are a specialist recruitment firm with a straight-talking approach and an impressive contacts book.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and are an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.