Help us transform the way the world does business
We're looking for a confident and proactive collaborator to help the Marketing and Communications department develop and deliver a wide range of multi-channel activity to support the wider business objectives of the School.
Raise the profile of our brand
As Marketing Executive within the Degree Programmes and Career Centre, you'll work closely with key colleagues and stakeholders in the co-ordination, development and delivery of high-quality content, collateral and measurable marketing campaigns - on time and within budget.
- Lead on projects and manage our in-house and creative teams
- Take detailed briefs for new activity and implement minor updates to content
- Support the delivery of complex projects and manage concurrent campaigns
- Contribute innovative ideas and compelling content across all channels
- Show great attention to detail as brand guardian across all collateral
- Provide regular updates on campaign status and content development
- Implement project planning tools and techniques to ensure effective delivery
- Manage suppliers, develop strong relationships and track budgets closely
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we need to deliver an effective marketing and communications strategy capable of promoting the School in the best possible way. In this role, you'll develop and implement key campaigns for this strong brand. You'll engage with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and work collaboratively within a dynamic marketing team. It's a challenge, but a rewarding one - and an opportunity to make a real impact.
What we're looking for
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any subject
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, theory and practice
- Flexibility and adaptability within a collaborative environment
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Solid generalist marketing knowledge and experience
- A track record of executing innovative and effective multi-channel campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- An ability to identify, analyse and effectively use marketing information
Be part of an international network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
To apply - or to find out more about the Marketing Executive role - please click on the Apply button below.
Closing date: 10th April 2017.