POS and Event Manager
- Driving all POS and activation strategies for Alliance Healthcare's core brands
Proven track record in POS / Brand Activation / shopper marketing is essential
About Our Client
The Pharmaceutical Wholesale Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, which mainly operates under the Alliance Healthcare brand, supplies medicines, other healthcare products and related services to more than 110,000* pharmacies, doctors, health centers and hospitals each year from 288* distribution centers in 11* countries. Our wholesale businesses seek to provide high core service levels to pharmacists in terms of frequency of delivery, product availability, delivery accuracy, timeliness and reliability at competitive prices. We also offer our customers innovative added-value services which help pharmacists develop their own businesses. This includes membership of Alphega Pharmacy, our pan-European network for independent pharmacies.
Walgreens Boots Alliance is the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise.
*Figures as of 31 August 2016 excluding equity method investments
The POS and Event Manager will be the expert and guardian for all POS, instore, brand activation and event related matters (material) for the service and product brands of the Pharmaceutical Wholesale division with a special focus on Alphega pharmacy, the leading network of independent pharmacists in Europe . This role will support central and local marketing teams in delivering the most effective and efficient POS and brand activation solutions. It is therefore essential to be up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in POS/store design and exhibition concepts to ensure brand standards are met and further developed.
- To recommend and lead the development and delivery of the POS and brand activation strategies for the pharmaceutical wholesale division brands, in conjunction with other business functions and individual countries.
- Deliver new POS and design concepts, campaigns and ideas that excite the customer.
- Develop/create and be the guardian of POS/instore/event guidelines for all brands related to the position.
- Increase brand visibility through developing and supporting the implementation of POS branding - including external and internal branding - based on retail state-of-the-art, trends and shopper insights.
- Actively monitor and share the latest industry innovations in POS and events materials
- Close collaboration with the commercial teams as well as the international marketing functions are key
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Developing POS strategies and creative POS solutions/ Brand Activation/ trade/ exhibition concepts and tactics from concept through to design and delivery
- Implementation of POS/ store plans, overseeing delivery and managing agencies
- Activation of brands (service and/or products) across various channels / environments
- Adobe Creative Suite, specifically across InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Generating quality content for POS based on retail/shopper insights
- Excellent communication, teamwork and influencing skills and ability to manage key (senior) stakeholders.
- Creative thinking and experience in developing innovative solutions.
- Fluent in verbal and written English. At least one additional European language is a distinct advantage.
- The successful candidate will ideally come from the OTC, Retail, and/or healthcare industry
What's on Offer
This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to drive innovative POS and brand activation solutions. You will have the chance to shape this role with your own ideas and initiatives with the prospect of adding real value to the business. A competitive and lucrative remuneration package is offered for the successful candidate.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTK13779037Z