Art Director / Senior Art Director - Luxury FMCG brand
Truffle Talent are on the hunt for a super conceptual, digital-savvy art director (or senior art director) with an endless creative mind and a thirst for innovation. You'll be working for a large, well know ethical FMCG brand in their 20+ person creative and branding team. They work on 360 brand campaigns, advertising, and full cycle marcomms projects - both on and offline. A real all round integrated studio!
We're looking for somebody with a portfolio full of powerful commercial work, and big thinking campaigns. You'll currently be responsible for concepting, presenting and executing engaging work across multiple channels, including large 360 campaigns.
- Working as a sole Art Director or in a team to generate creative ideas and concepts.
- Pitching and present ideas using moodboards, sketches, wireframes, and initial stage designs.
- Develop concepts through design stage, with solid hands on design skills
- Manage and art direct photo shoots.
- Be present at, and give solid creative direction during, meetings with internal stake holders
- Brief and direct other members of the creative department.
To find out more get in touch with Mishel at Truffle today!