Eastdil Secured, a Wells Fargo subsidiary, is a real estate investment banking firm that provides its clients with transactional services focusing on the recapitalisation of real estate assets. Eastdil Secured designs capital market strategies and structures for real estate owners and serves as an intermediary on their behalf. Eastdil Secured specialize in institutional property sales, large property financings, sale of existing mortgages, hotel sales and financings, debt placement in the secondary market and corporate finance and capital raising for real estate companies. We are based in Berkeley Square, Mayfair.
Main Function of the Job:
You will be integral part of the team of brokers and marketing professionals working on the graphic design elements of some of the highest profile real estate transactions in the EU.
This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
Designing and producing various marketing materials (marketing books, brochures, invitations, labels, etc.) by laying out and editing text, formatting and inserting graphic elements, coordinating photography, maps, and other printed material while adhering closely to corporate standards.
- Design degree (or equivalent)
- Proven experience of hands-on graphic design, 4-6 years
- A portfolio of print design projects (PDF or web-based)
- An eye for subtle yet engaging print layouts and corporate aesthetics
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign
- Designing multi-page marketing collateral
- Mastery of creating and using style sheets
- Excellent working knowledge of Illustrator (maps and infographics), Photoshop, and Acobat
- Photo re-touching and color correcting skills in Photoshop
- Attention to detail and timely delivery of error-free drafts
- Must be a team player but have also ability to work alone without supervision. Must have the confidence to work closely with, and take direction from, senior members of staff.
- Ability to preflight files for commercial print, knowledge of digital and offset printing processes
- Strong organisational and time management skills, juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of commercial real estate Previous work within an in-house department at banking or real estate firm Proofreading and editing skills Ability to format PowerPoint and Microsoft Word documents
To apply for this position, send your CV and portfolio via the Apply button.