Senior Information Designer
The speed read:
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional senior information designer to join a world class consultancy specialising in the transport sector.
This consultancy works on global transportation projects, producing world class designs for large clients, commercial and/or governmental. You'll be working alongside the owner and project managers within a small design team based in West London. You could be involved in a diverse range of projects which might include brand creation, livery, way finding, mapping and signage.
- You'll be the kind of designer who loves information systems, mapping, signage and way finding - it's all about creative problem solving for you.
- You should ideally have a degree in Information Design or Typography. A love of architecture, typography, travel and an obsessional attention to detail would be perfect!
- You will have a minimum of 6 years in a relevant agency or architectural practice.
- Your folio and any work experience to date should demonstrate great layout and typographic skills, evidence of info graphics or mapping and a great ability to create beautifully executed work.
- The client base is truly international so any languages would be a benefit.
A grid-loving list maker
Apply for Senior Information Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly