Social Media Manager
I am working with one of the worlds most established asset management businesses who are looking to grow their online presence through social media marketing. They are looking to hire someone from a similar financial services industry background who can take ownership of this channel. The Social Media Manager role is based in their London headquarters.
The business are a leading asset management firm who have offices all over the world. They are wanting to invest and grow their digital presence and are looking to focus on social media. They are now hiring a Social Media Manager to join their digital team in London.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager:
1. Conducting, gathering, and analysing market research to determine social media opportunities and develop the social media strategy for Europe.
2. Works with external Digital agency to identify social media trends and assess emerging channels for company use.
3. Develop, updates and maintain all social channels working with the Channel Managers, Content team and PR. Develop and maintain social style guide and run book.
4. Plan and manage all paid social activity, ensuring alignment with the wider marketing initiatives and monitors cost effectiveness of channel in light of other activity.
5. Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media tactics and program.
6. Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of social media program and implement improvements as required. Responsible for the ongoing monthly social media report and daily social listening activity, ensuring the reporting meets the needs of the business and drives value. Report results of social activity to senior management.
7. Takes ownership of the social media policy and works with HR to regularly provide training to crew and help ensure the success of the social navigators programme.
8. Create, maintain and executes a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
9. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Suitable Social Media candidates will:
- Have an undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five years of related communications experience. Some Management experience preferred.
- Experience in managing multi-channel, multi-segment communication campaigns and demanding time frames.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to create editorial content.
- Solid organizational skills; ability to work across multiple functions.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, search, new trends and the latest in social media innovation.
- Some previous experience of social listening and social management tools preferred.
- Ability to integrate social media into broader marketing campaigns.
The role is offering up to £65,000 and company benefits and bonus