Art Director - Luxury/Fashion
A leading high end fashion brand who has become one of the most renowned and accomplished luxury names in every fashion aficionado's address book are looking for an Art Director to join their Creative Services team. Strong personal style, sharp tailoring and an understated yet playful aesthetic has played a large part in this brands success.
The right candidate for this role will be joining a burgeoning department in house that drives and services all of the brands visual output. Working closely with the teams Senior Art Director and Visual Director you'll be developing and delivering on a wealth of creative projects across all design output.
Day to day responsibilities for the role will include;
- Research and art direction support and collaborating with creatives on smaller design briefs
- Image and trend research, creative referencing and sourcing creative partners for the department to collaborate with i.e. models, stylists, set designers etc. for the senior creative team to help with the development of ideas, concepts and presentations
- Post-production - management of final delivery of imagery and layout development
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A polished visual aesthetic and experience of working with lifestyle and/or fashion brands
- A well-honed knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of marketing, licensee and PR needs, campaign development and executions
This is a great opportunity to partner with a high profile brand. If you can demonstrate the relevant experience please send your CV and your portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.