CRM / Loyalty Manager
Working at this leading brand you will work on innovative loyalty and CRM campaigns.
CRM Manager - £40K plus excellent benefits
This is a lovely role in a great team where you will manage and drive an exciting loyalty and CRM program for this brand
CRM Manager - the role
- Plan and deliver loyalty communications and programs across all marketing channels
- Manage partner programmes
- Measure customer loyalty and engagement
- Manage budgets and the delivery of loyalty revenue targets
CRM Manager - skills
- You have strong loyalty and CRM experience - either gained client side or at a loyalty or CRM agency
- You love to be innovative, have a strategic mind, but also have the ability to implement and see through loyalty campaigns from start to finish
- Partnership experience is beneficial, but not essential
- Strong communicator who works well with internal stakeholders and outside partners.
- You will have a mind that is both analytical and creative and enjoy both aspects of within a CRM and Loyalty role
- A passion for data is beneficial
This is a great opportunity as a CRM & Loyalty Manager to work on a lovely brand.
The salary is £40K with excellent benefits. The role is based in London and will require travel on a weekly basis to other parts of the UK (typically 1 or 2 days per week)
This great CRM and Loyalty Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.