Senior Digital Project Manager
To work with and support the Integrated Project Manager and Account Teams managing digital advertising projects, helping them to achieve the Company's business objectives, goals and targets through the adoption of correct workflow processes and procedures across the allocated account/s.
Part of a busy production team dedicated to consistency and quality across clients digital branded advertising across a range of deliverables.
Actively working to improve processes and client relationships and having full ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Manage digital campaigns of different sizes from initial brief to delivery.
- Manage production on a variety of projects from standard and rich media banners, mobile creative, landing pages, microsites and paid social campaign.
- Provide the first line of contact and/or be the senior contact for the Client and other Stakeholders in the life cycle of a project.
- Keep production team up to date regarding production plan, status and upcoming work to ensure all requirements and deadlines are met to a high standard.
- Able to plan and schedule projects ensuring the optimum use of all company resources.
- Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project.
- Able to verify qualitative and quantitative output of a project against the project objectives.
- Advise client, agencies and internal creative teams on restrictions and feasibility regarding requested campaign routes and best practice.
- Oversee QA of all produced material against brand guidelines and checklists relevant for account and campaign.
- Be pro-active and therefore anticipate and rectify issues at project outset before they become a problem. Identify, manage and mitigate against project risks at all times.
- Challenge current ways of working/processes to continually make improvements to account.
- Booking jobs, keeping on top of statuses and costs and invoicing and logging financial info for account once completed.
- Help manage the cost overviews for account; time spent versus invoiced
- Flag any budget issues or cost changes to XXX and account teams as required.
- Be able to act in a professional manner at all times and in stressful situations.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the client's business, brand and processes.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the client and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Attend external client meetings when required and be a trusted member of the client's production team to client, external parties and internal account team.
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years working on digital campaigns from initial briefing to delivery.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project planning software such as Microsoft Project
- Technical competence and understanding of Adobe Flash, HTML5, HTML and CSS.
- Experience in working with different management tools (eg. JIRA, Trello etc) as well as content management systems (Tridion preferred)
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Ability to provide solutions to regularly occurring production and process issues
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and deliver all effectively
- Experience in digital design and/or production processes and its costs
- Works as a strong team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to delegate work to achieve a high quality of output and to hit all deadlines
- Able to make day to day decisions to keep workflow running smoothly
- Strong attention to detail
Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Apply for Senior Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly