Digital Artworker and Designer
Digital Designer and Artworker
- At least 2 year's experience in developing digital artwork and design
- An extremely strong portfolio which demonstrates proficiency across a wide range of platforms.
- You would also have embraced areas of Animation / motion graphics, User experience, Video production and video editing.
- Good experience with creating e-marketing materials such as digital art,
assets and web banners
- You are used to following a brief and hitting deadlines.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills to work closely with senior account managers and account executives to ensure planning schedules run smoothly.
- You attain the highest standards in all you do.
Your software skills:
- You should feel extremely confident in using the core Adobe Creative Suite for creating artwork and design elements, which include In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Video production and editing: Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects.
- User experience: User journey, site mapping, wire framing.
- Showing a strong interest and relevant experience within digital deliverable (
- You are a team player
- You kneel at the alter of communications technology.
- Driven by the challenge of a strong artwork/design brief.
- Self motivated and eager to learn.
- Conscientious and dedicated to doing the best possible job.
- Inquisitive, seeing opportunity where others may fail to.
- Open minded and open to other people's ideas and guidance.
- Not afraid to try something different.
Apply for Digital Artworker and Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly