International construction services agency are looking to find a talented Graphics/Motion Designer to join their in-house marketing and communications studio.
Reporting to a group head of visual brand, this person will manage all aspects of design (brand, digital, marketing and communications campaigns and materials). In addition to conceptual, design and artwork responsibilities, this particular role will take a lead on the development, capture and editing of motion graphics and video of sites and launches.
The company has recently launched their new brand making this an exciting and challenging time to join. This person will play an integral part in developing and defining the company's visual brand narrative.
The Group Marketing Team is made up of 22 in total, with 4 creatives. The role will be an even split between video/motion design and branding/editorial projects.
• Conduct video editing, filming, animation and retouching
• Deliver design and artwork across a broad range of channels to brand, template and a high quality
• Work will be varied and follow our integrated, multi-channel approach from animations, direct marketing campaigns to brand application on construction sites
• Establish creative route and schedule for key design projects in print, digital and video
• Develop brand guidance for motion graphics
• Project manage own workload including planning, briefing, collaborating, scheduling, managing budgets and liaising with suppliers
• Helping to develop and implement the brand, including guidelines, templates and asset databases
• Provide creative insight and input to team and wider business
• Liaise and work closely with design colleagues and wider marketing function to communicate specific needs, influence the future creative direction and assets produced and seek feedback and final approval on certain projects
• Manage and participate in filming, photo shoots, preparing briefs and providing relevant feedback
• Exceptional technical skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects and PowerPoint are essential
Please get in touch with you CV and folio (including showreel).