Senior Data Planner
Senior Data Planner - want to work half the time at the award winning agency and half the time at the client's offices? The chance to get really immersed into the client's CRM team.
Senior Data Planner, London up to £65K
- Working on one major client in the travel industry you will work partly at their offices within their CRM team, and partly from this fabulous London marketing agency
- You will be the main point of contact for all this clients data strategy requirements
- You will be delivering data-led CRM strategies for this well know brand
Senior Data Planner - Skills and experience
- A confident, experienced Senior Data Planner with strong knowledge of CRM
- Experience creating data strategies, optimising the use of data to drive successful marketing campaigns
- The ability to understand complex information and translate it into simple and engaging presentations
- Accustomed to managing projects and multiple client stakeholders
- Strong client facing skills are essential, as you will be working on site as part of the client's marketing team
- Knowledge of web, social and customer analytics tools is desirable though not essential
This is a chance to join a well-respected and award winning marketing and work for a key client in travel
Perfect role is you are looking for a role that is partly based in a client's CRM marketing team.
The salary for this role is up to £65K plus great benefits
This great Senior Data Planner role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in data planning, data and CRM account handling jobs and campaign management roles, so if this role doesn't suit you, it's highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check out other roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs