Data Campaign Executive (Unica, Adobe, SQL or similar)
Data Campaign Executive - London - £32-£38K
Are you a Data Campaign Executive with experience working with Unica, Adobe Campaign, FastStats or similar? Maybe you have some SQL or would like to develop your skills in SQL.
If so this is a great opportunity to join an agency who are specialists in CRM and data driven marketing to work on an exciting key client.
Data Campaign Executive - The role
Working at this agency you will deliver data driven direct marketing programmes, using campaign management tools
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with data planners to translate clients requirements into data briefs
- Building and executing data driven campaigns using campaign management tools
- Supporting the account management team with regular reporting and analysis of campaigns
Data Campaign Executive - Skills and experience
- Experience working with a campaign management tool such as Unica, Adobe Campaign or FastStats (others will be considered)
- Good understanding of data within marketing
- Some experience of manipulating data including segmenting, and cleansing
- Good understanding of campaign reporting and analysis
- Ideally SQL experience - though this is not essential
- Desire to learn and expand experience
Exposure to an email broadcast tool would be an advantage
This is an excellent role for a Campaign Executive to work on a great account - with plenty of opportunity for development, training and career progression. The salary is between £32K and £38K.
I specialise in Data& CRM Campaign Management, Data Planning and Data Account Management roles, so if this Data Campaign Executive role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs
Alternatively send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me for a confidential chat on 020 7287 1171