Digital/Web Designer - Fashion
My client is a fun, award winning, forward-thinking retail/ecommerce company who have been established for well over 60 years. They have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 130 countries. They now have an incredible opportunity for a Web/Digital Designer to work within the design Team.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is interested in working in the online fashion retail sector, with a desire to do great work, and a portfolio of work demonstrating their passion for digital design.
You will either have a degree or equivalent qualification in a design or 3 year's + commercial experience working for an agency in-house. You will have a very creative online portfolio of work, demonstrating your passion for design and showing off your design skills.
You will also need to demonstrate good attention to detail and a clear understanding of the fundamentals behind effective UI design (and the desire to try new things & experiment).
You will work alongside the Lead Designer to produce newsletters, editorial site updates. coupled with their blog and other exciting platforms.
To be successful you will need to:
* Proven UX & UI experience
* Demonstrable UX & UI design skills with a strong portfolio
* Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
* Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
* Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design means something to you
* Be highly organized, flexible and be able to prioritize tasks;
* Be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy work
* Have a keen eye for design, an interest in fashion is desirable;
* Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
* Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
* Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
* Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers
* Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
* Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
* Responsive design on websites and newsletters
* Mobile, mobile, mobile
* Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Apply for Digital/Web Designer - Fashion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly