We are super excited to be working with an award winning global branding and packaging agency in Berkshire. They are currently looking for a Design Director to join them. Placed at top tier of the creative team at our clients office and at the forefront of big brand ideas for our global and challenger clients, you will be instrumental in creating outstanding and effective solutions which promote brand integrity and help inspire and delight our clients by taking them beyond their expectations. Working closely with the client champions + Design team as they continue to build strong client relationships.
You will be asked to manage creative/design projects in isolation as well as part of a team to inspire and drive great design from those around you, directing and mentoring all members of the creative force. You will also be providing creative assistance and guidance to the Creative Director, and advising Account Directors on the overall effectiveness of all projects big and small.
You will be closely involved with the agencies strategy team in helping to shape and evolve brands from the outset - part of this involvement may be in assisting them with strategy and challenging them to exceed expectations.
You will be required to present creative work at the sharp end, adopting a full understanding of a brand and the strategy behind it's existence. You will be leading immersive pitches for new business as well as holding an understanding of them as an agency and it's history.
A rich experience of art direction both photographic and illustrative is second nature by now so all your valuable input will be essential to bring to life creative ideas not just from you but from those around you.
WHAT ARE YOUR SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES?
- To manage and run projects from concept to completion delivering to our Clients the ‘best + beyond' creative solution in the most cost effective manner
- To work collaboratively and passionately (we're a small team…job descriptions stretch!)
- adopting a ﬂuid approach to clients and projects and tailoring design tasks to suit the needs of each brief.
- To set vision and drive concepts and strategies through the whole creative and development process.
- To bring a solid understanding of both business and user goals and how they relate.
- To manage and mentor others to help them perform at their peak and grow in their careers.
- To set an example and inspire others to present creative work with conﬁdence and clarity.
Direct: Designers, Junior Designers
To carry a boundless passion for brand experiences and creativity, delivering client service to the highest standard of excellence
Are you interested? Please get in touch with your CV and work samples so can discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for Design Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly