Digital Marketing Executive
Michael Page are now working with a Stockport based Business Services organisation specialising in office equipment. This business has grown rapidly over the previous 3 years starting to become a local leader in their field, and with some big name clients. They are now looking for a generalist Digital Marketing Executive with good content skills to manage all digital marketing campaigns.
Having seen a large increase in profits in the last year, my client have decided to reinvest these profits into increased head office staff, to spread this business from their loyal local client base to a more national market. One of these roles is a Digital Marketing Executive to look after their online channels, and their digital agencies.
This Digital Marketing Executive position is a chance to take on a role with genuine influence inside a successful, established business. You will be working day to day with the business directors, and therefore will have a chance to take your future progression into your own hands. The main digital responsibilities are as follows:
- Social Media
- Website Management
- Web Content
- Email Marketing
- SEO & PPC
- Web Analytics
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Executive role will have at least two years experience in a similar broad digital role. The other main prerequisites are below:
- A strong interest/understanding in Social Media
- Understanding of broad digital strategies, and how they fit into a wider marketing plan
- Experience working with and evaluating the performance of technical digital agencies
- Creative design experience is beneficial but not necessary
- Confident attitude with an ability to manage stakeholders internally