We collect reams of data on what our customers buy from us from all around the world. The question is, what insights can all this data provide? We're looking for a Customer Analyst to come on board and help us analyse this information to build a picture of our customers' behaviour and then use these insights to accelerate our growth.
This role sits within a commercial team that's hell-bent on understanding the factors involved in winning and retaining profitable customers. Amongst 101 things, you'll measure and modelling the performance of our customer file and using that insight to shape our marketing and business strategy. You'll be driving complex and commercially vital projects such as customer lifetime value, marketing attribution and channel interaction. To ‘deliver the goods' you'll need to have an excellent facility with numbers and you'll be an Excel ninja, you'll also need experience in statistical modelling, using SPSS or similar, and in manipulating large datasets using SQL.
- Reporting into commercial planning and analysis manager
- Analyse all aspects of customer performance in all of our markets and how they interact with us across all of our channels
- Identify trends and turn into actionable insight
- Modelling of customer behaviour to impact long term growth strategy including customer lifetime value and channel attribution
- Assess the performance of marketing campaigns and their impact on the behaviour of customer segments
- Innovate in analytics to ensure we drive the greatest possible value out of the wealth of data we hold
- Support commercial, marketing and product teams in answering key business questions and providing recommendations
- Think creatively about problems and be able to execute through “train of thought” analytics
- Maths, Stats or similar degree with evidence of modelling and statistical analysis
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, SQL, SPSS or similar
- Works well in team environment with strong ability to present complex information in a simple and engaging way.
- 2-3 years of industry experience
It's a great time to join us. Our commercial team is fairly small, so there's no danger of being pigeon-holed into a single, narrow project. We can guarantee that there will be no shortage of challenges for the successful candidate.
Boden is a great place to work, with a culture that is highly collaborative. We're keen to recruit someone who will thrive by being open, flexible and friendly.