Market Insight Manager - Leading Food Brand
Build you career with an inspiring mentor.
£25K - £35K
Are you looking for your next marketing insight challenge, in an attractive part of the country, with a market-leading manufacturer of cereal bars and breakfast products? Do you have a passion for data and the business opportunities opened by its correct interpretation? Eat Natural is a global business with a significant UK market share and export activity in 38 countries worldwide. Strong expertise in product development and manufacturing is matched by an envied level of brand awareness. Reporting to the co-founders, your role will be to gather, interpret and share all sources of insight into every aspect of Eat Natural's marketplace and to measure and evaluate the company's performance relative to the its competitors. Through an upbeat, positive and friendly approach, you will gain the confidence and cooperation of colleagues, both in the marketing department and other functions in the company as well as negotiating contracts with suppliers of data. You will establish a route for communication of all market intelligence between colleagues and senior staff and vice versa - a true dialogue which always enables sales, marketing and operations to take maximum advantage of opportunities for growth. You will have the support and mentoring of a senior member of the marketing team with in-depth experience of all aspects of market intelligence exploitation. We will particularly welcome a good track record of achievement in data manipulation in FMCG or grocery multiple retail.
- Use retailer own data, our own sales data, IRI and any other data sources to deliver consumer insight and track performance
- Interpret this data & distribute to interested parties in the company.
- Monitor the Eat Natural brand in the marketplace using data and insight.
- Maintain the library of data to develop engaging trade presentations, supported by string category, customer and consumer insights to drive category reviews and NPD rationale.
- Create & maintain a database of meaningful market and competitor data analysis in line with medium and long term business plans and strategic aims of the company support the commercial and leadership teams with category knowledge, ensuring that an accurate view of the market is represented in brainstorming sessions.
- Work with the operations team to create and maintain a reliable forecasting spreadsheet. analyse all sales and forecasting data to provide a monthly volume report to the business and providing guidance on medium term demand.
- Keep a consolidated plan of sales team promotional activity.
- Provide relevant intelligence for the export division. Provide sales administration support (in order to act as a check on all parameters for listing of new lines with retailers)
- Manage trade customer JBP's (Joint business plans) and forecasts
- Maintain brandbank content and the photo library.
- Create and maintain the customer portal / dropbox
- Maintain the CRM system
- Negotiate contracts for supply of data
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong excel, database & PowerPoint experience.
- Commercial awareness with strong project management skills.
- Have a friendly, helpful and a positive spirit - excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An interest in Food & Drinks FMCG.
- An analytical & inquisitive mind.
- Flexible and able to assist in all areas of the business to be a real team player.
- Social media savvy.
If you would like to bring your passion for data mining and interpretation to a youthful but well-established company, with a refreshing approach to working together in an attractive rural location, we should be talking. Send a CV, including current salary, together with a shortlist of reasons why we should meet, to our Recruitment Process Managers at Advert 2 Offer via the Apply button.