Major Players are working with a friendly and engaging mid-size PR agency, who pride themselves on their original campaigns for their innovative brands. Working across consumer, lifestyle and FMCG brands the company are consistently expanding their client base both locally and globally. They are seeking a Middleweight Designer to come in and hit the ground running. You will become a valuable member of a team that delivers an integrated mix of brand strategy, PR and social media communications.
With a close-knit family environment, the agency strives for a creative input that had led to the company receiving a number of awards for their integrated campaigns. The company have a fun and dynamic outlook to their work and are seeking a likeminded and driven team who can bring fresh skills an ideas.
Key Skills / Attributes
* Solid upper midweight designer with good all-round skills and experience, a good eye for composition and a creative approach
* Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign essential
* Basic competent artworking for print
* Video editing a plus but not necessary
* Competent PowerPoint design skills
* Ability to work in a busy integrated agency producing everything from social content, websites and print to logos identities and POS
* Collaborative attitude and flexibility essential
Salary: £35k - £42k
Please send CV's and folios to Hayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Middleweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly