The Fix are now recruiting for a Midweight Interior Designer with 4-6 years experience. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative Designer to work on high end interior design projects, liaising with suppliers and working to a clients needs and aspirations.
Experience in commercial/retail/leisure/hospitality is beneficial.
Skills and experience:
- Must be a highly creative individual with unique ideas
- Fluency in Vectorworks and the Adobe Creative Suite a bonus, experience in Marine interior design excellent
- Proficient in sketch up
- A background in Restaurant / Leisure design is an advantage.
- Be up to date and aware of current trends within the industry
- Passion, Enthusiasm and drive are key
- Communicate an idea clearly and concisely by using free hand sketching and CAD
- To be able to work confidently within a team but also as an individual.
Salary circa £26-£35K dependant on skill and experience