Service Design Leader
We are a global force of 400+ design professionals located in 14 studios across, Europe, North America and Asia; dedicated to delivering meaningful innovations in the health tech space.
We are looking for a seasoned Service Design Leader who can operate in both the boardroom as well the studio, combining business, technology and design expertise to develop bespoke design driven solutions for our customers in the increasingly complex and connected world of healthtech.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Design Consulting you will be responsible to shape and grow the design consulting Service Design practice with a primary focus on EMEA.
The Service Design Lead will be responsible to support business development activities in the various markets together with Philips Healthcare Transformation Services as well as National Account managers. Engaging with internal teams as well as directly with customers you will leverage design thinking approaches to identify, propose, develop Service design propositions that deliver on the triple aim of lower costs, increased efficiency and improved patient experience.
As a consummate networker you will work across Philips organizations to bring multifaceted solutions to the table.
As a leader within the design function you will need to inspire, coach and mentor a growing creative team in a dynamic environment that is responding directly to customer needs; This team will be responsible to shape and deliver meaningful new healthcare concepts that drive enterprise productivity, improve staff well being and deliver on improved patient experiences.
This role is based within the UK with extensive travel.
We are looking for
- Industry Leader with experience working on high impact and high profile projects
- Strategic thinker, action oriented and proven success with executive level consulting
- Business development acumen and proven track record
- Design thought leader and award winning portfolio (in either: Service Design, Architecture, Digital, Interior, Product, Design Strategy & Design Management)
- Strong understanding of the creative process with leadership and team building skills
- Strong understanding of experience design within healthcare context
- Collaborative and inspiring team leader, excellent professional networker, multi- cultural/international experience and sense of humor is a must
- Demonstrable relevant business, service design and/or architectural consulting in healthcare, hospitality, retail or B2B
- Articulate with good business skills and strong design & consulting capability
- Relevant creative design degree and business background
About Philips Design Consulting for Customers & Markets.
Our consulting team comprises of designers, researchers, analysts and subject matter experts. We are challenged to develop innovative solutions for healthcare providers using design thinking methodologies and approaches to impact outcomes, patient experience and ROI. This is a dynamic, creative and results driven design practice, scooping multiple global design awards annually.
Leveraging our multi-disciplinary approach and design thinking capabilities we have become trusted advisors and a partner of choice for many in the healthcare community. We operate within an entrepreneurial, start-up culture and have a proactive “hands-on” philosophy. We offer a collaborative atmosphere that affords our team numerous avenues for professional growth and advancement. Our team works across many global locations catering to diverse markets. We have a core purpose of delivering design excellence and creating of meaningful innovation that will make a significant difference to the healthcare experience. The main focus of our design consulting activity will be with healthcare customers, IDN's (Integrated delivery networks) and ACO's (Accountable Care Organizations) that are seeking transformative solutions.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.
Apply for Service Design Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly