Art worker/Graphic designer
The Fix creative are working with an award winning exhibition agency based in Hampshire.
This role is for an artworker / graphic designer. working in a fast paced studio environment. Can you bring fresh ideas to the table and are if you are not afraid to challenge or be challenged then apply.
Creativity will be at the heart of everything you do where ideas come first followed by visuals! you will work across a diverse range of client projects alongside like minded creatives to help and guide you on your journey.
- Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Experience working with direct mail brochures and developing new and existing concepts.
- Proficient art working, typesetting, and layout skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; this will include InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- A positive attitude as well as good ‘people skills'. Able to negotiate effectively and communicate on all levels.
- Good organisation skills
- Key Responsibilities
- Creating artwork for print or press from initial brief to pre-press artwork.
- Working on and advancing approved concepts to a finished product - for print or electronic transmission.
- Mocking up artwork for some of our key clients to demonstrate new formats, design and innovation.
- Being aware of deadlines for jobs.
- Liaising confidently with internal staff through to external suppliers and printers.
Apply for Art worker/Graphic designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly