Online Site Search Manager
- Full Time
We are keen to enhance and create exciting websites for the 500 million customers across 72 countries that visit our websites each year, giving them the best possible shopping experience.
Search is one of the most crucial parts of online shopping, and at Next we want to achieve the very best results. As the business product owner of online Search you will head up a team of multi skilled individuals whilst driving stakeholders around the business across varying disciplines.
About the role
- As the product owner of search you will be managing a team of people whose primary goal is to continue to improve our online site search.
- You will help to ensure the updates are of a high standard, adhering to strict deadlines and that they continue to exceed customer and business expectations.
- Look to the future, researching new, exciting functionality to implement across our search platforms.
- Our seasonal updates provide the foundation of our websites and are the key milestones we work towards each season. Our aim is to make each update better than the last and to push the boundaries wherever possible.
- Alongside this, we are always looking for new ways to reach out to our customers and provide them with the best shopping experience possible.
- At least 3 years' experience of refining, developing and analysing online site search along with curating results within merchandising consoles.
- You'll have extensive experience and knowledge will help to take our search functionality to the next level, across our family of websites.
- You'll have impressive project management experience.
- You'll be a confident and persuasive communicator, able to engagingly share technical information and influence others at the highest levels of the business
- A supportive and motivational leader you'll be highly experienced in the support, management and development of a team
- Great technical understanding as well as a logical thinker with commercial acumen
- The ability to interpret data and communicate this confidently, clearly and concisely.
- Ability to use GA would be beneficial
- Experience of updating online content using a CMS, HTML (or XML) and Web Best search practises
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button.