Marketing Campaign & Reporting Manager - Directory & Online
- Full Time
If you have outstanding commercial experience, expert analytical skills and the ability to effectively lead a team, then you sound like exactly who we're looking for.
About the role:
- Providing key analytics to monitor and improve the marketing of our online business, you'll be directly responsible for identifying opportunities to expand our sales and profitability.
- You'll also work closely with our Directory Marketing Management Team to help drive the highest levels of commercial performance.
- You'll work alongside senior management to analyse and develop key opportunities, while using internal and external data to identify new ways to grow the Directory business.
- You'll also effectively manage data selections for new and existing campaigns to ensure we are targeting the most relevant customers.
- In a fast-paced, varied and highly analytical role you'll take ownership for everything from the development of our analytics database to continually improving our customer segmentation.
- You'll also use all the data at your disposal to ensure the quality and integrity of our websites is continually maintained.
- With at least 2 years of impressive management experience you'll demonstrate your skills, knowledge and proven success in a commercial analysis environment.
- You'll also be highly analytical with the ability to expertly manage and interpret large volumes of complex data.
- A supportive and motivational leader you'll be highly experienced in the support, management and development of a team of campaign & reporting analysts, helping to ensure they deliver accurate, effective and timely campaigns.
- You'll be a confident and persuasive communicator, able to engagingly share technical information and influence others at the highest levels of the business.
- You'll also have outstanding organisational and collaborative skills, while some retail experience would be a benefit.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button.