Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director
A highly regarded strategic branding consultancy who specialise in branding across the financial and professional service sectors are currently looking for an accomplished Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director to join their team on an initial contract basis.
What will your responsibilities be?
- You will be responsible for all day to day client interaction and management working to develop and maintain both existing and new client relationships
- Day to day account handling which will include proposal writing, cost estimates, handling internal teams, work and resources
- You will be responsible for the overseeing of multiple projects from brief to completion including the briefing of all internal teams, managing and receiving work and presenting this to the clients and working with strategists to develop responses to briefs
- You will be responsible for using your brand knowledge and insight to drive creative execution, acting as a source of knowledge to your clients on market trends with a good understanding of the branding process
What skills are essential for this role?
- Strong communication and leadership skills, knowing how to communicate effectively with all members of the internal team as well all clients at all levels
- A strong understanding of the branding process within B2B, you will be able to advise your clients throughout the process, using your experience to identify new opportunities and seamlessly deliver creative work to a competitive standard
If you would like the opportunity to join a leading branding consultancy within the financial and professional sector and are available immediately for this contract opportunity, then please send your CV to email@example.com