Position: Account Director
Location: London or Leicester
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Director to join the client services team. They are an award winning and well respected creative agency who specialise in branding and design. They work with some of the UK's biggest companies on a variety of interesting projects. The successful candidate will have the option to work out of either the London or Leicester office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented, creative and friendly team working on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns, websites and digital projects.
- Be responsible for some of the company's major accounts
- Generate the account strategy to drive the profitable growth of existing clients
- Represent the client in presentations and meetings, building good working relationships
- Understand your clients' needs, take briefings, consult with confidence and liaise with the studio teams and suppliers
- Be used to handling multiple projects, formulating briefs and always doing what you say you'll do
- Control the financials of specific client accounts from quotations through to invoicing and reporting
- Deliver a high standard of client service to include contact reports and written strategy reports
- Lead, manage and motivate the account team
- Ensure regular contact with past, existing and new clients to explore new opportunities
- Know the design process inside out and, in particular, have a strong knowledge of designing for packaging.
- Several years' experience with a proven track record of client development at a Design Agency
- Have a clear commercial focus and a strong understanding of clients' businesses and their needs
- Be intelligent with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience of working to tight timescales in an agency environment
- Be a team player with a passion to support the agency in achieving creative and commercial success
- Confident and credible at board level
- Have a clean driving license
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.