Senior Account Manager
An internationally renowned and multi-award winning branding agency are currently looking for an exceptional and highly motivated Senior Account Manager to join on a 4-6-month contract with a potential permanent opportunity for the right candidate. This is an excellent opportunity to join a passionate and professional team to produce and manage a range of branding projects working with elite clients.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- Building and managing relationships with key client accounts, with a keen understanding of your clients' needs
- The successful management and overseeing of multiple projects from brief to completion, this will include planning/proposals, organization, monitoring and communication through to reporting procedures and monitoring complex budgets
- Attending client meetings, creating agendas, and writing up contact reports
- The ability to identify new potential projects and grow client relationships
- A key understanding of delivering projects across print, social and digital on time and within budget
What skills does this role include?
- Engaging communication skills and the ability to build relationships between all levels of the team
- Solid experience working within a similar branding/ design environment, working closely with internal teams and your clients with a thorough understanding of agency processes
If you would like the opportunity to work with one of the leading London creative agencies and you are available for an immediate start, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to register your interest.