Brand & Business Development Manager
The Fix are so excited to be working with a 360 Production agency who cover every aspect of production for some of the UK's biggest events as well as exclusively manage a select handful of Europe's most sought after music, cabaret and neo-circus performers.
We are on the prowl for an outstanding Brand & Business Development Manager to join their lively & vibrant team in London!
You will have -
- Business development, sales and marketing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and deadline driven.
- Strong organisational, planning and prioritising skills.
- Good business sense, and a thorough understanding of marketing principles
- Creative with elements of probelm solving
- In-depth knowledge of the industry
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, including the ability and initiative to work with clients to suit their needs and budgets in order to win work.
- Ability to work with clients of all levels.
- The ability to imagine and develop creative ideas and turn them into workable concepts, in collaboration with other team members.
- A self-starter
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent all round administration skills, with knowledge and experience of using software packages including ALL Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of the entertainment, and production market place is desirable
You will be doing -
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth.
- Identify, target, contact and follow up on new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with new clients to ensure repeat business.
- Use the existing database of contacts, generate new and repeat business
- Design and develop new event concepts and business focuses, in collaboration with other team members, to include mood boarding, budgeting and delivery mechanics.
- Organise and attend client meetings and pitches
- Design sales tools for new concepts including PowerPoint presentations, e-shots and social media channels
- Co-ordinate fortnightly newsletters
- Regularly update all social media
- Maintain Facebook and the Fullcircle blog
- Collate and organise all business collateral including photos, case studies etc
- Review and refresh current marketing material including newsletters, proposals, pitch documents etc.
- Continuously update the Fullcircle website; case studies and content
- Maintain and expand preferred supplier lists
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events
- Organise promotional events
- Ensure all clients are kept up to date on all company development
- Put together quotes and proposals
- Where necessary, deliver projects
Up for the challenge? Get in touch for more info!