Freelance Digital Project Manager
Global digital pharmaceutical and healthcare communications agency, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Manchester is looking for a Digital PM to join their team for one month (or longer) as a freelancer.
Their strong emphasis on digital has manifested in a rapid growth of their digital business.
This is a great opportunity to assume a key position in the expansion and growth of digital project team and ultimately become a leading innovation expert in the industry.
Pharma or healthcare environment experience is essential.
Role: Digital Project Manager
Requirements: 3+ years of experience helping to manage digital accounts and integrated digital projects
The Digital Project Manager will be required to manage complex integrated digital initiatives from start to finish, function as a day-to-day point of contact with clients for all ongoing digital projects. He/she must feel comfortable liaising with non-digital account services, clients and internal digital team, creative team, development team, and third party vendors. He/she will be reporting to the Digital Account Directors, maintaining high level of communication and collaboration, and will be responsible for the project deliverables. The ideal candidate has to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects including creative and digital parts.
The breadth of experience should include:
· Providing end-to-end project management throughout the project life cycle from initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating & budgeting, scheduling, design & development and full implementation
· Production of appropriate documentation in support of digital projects including project plans, risk logs, issue logs, requirements specification, resourcing plans and profile, budgets and standard project communications
· Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality within agreed timings and costs whilst also managing clients expectations
· Website and web platform project management
· Mobile and tablet applications project management, ideally including localization services
· Experience working with Veeva, Skura, Agnitio or other CRM and CML enterprise solutions desired
· Experience with major CMS, such as Drupal, Joomla, etc.
· Video and animation production experience is welcome
The candidate needs to be personable and articulate with good writing and presentation skills.
Solid project management skills and fundamentals in budgeting, planning, writing SOWs, and project documentation are absolute must, as well as a good understanding of information architecture, creative process, UX and digital technology.
Part of the role is to take ownership of assigned projects, share experience and knowledge with other digital project managers and offer support to the digital team, based on capacity.