Production Coordinator - Furniture Designer / London / £25k - £35k (Negotiable) / Permanent
Skills: Furniture, Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, Manufacturing, Rhino, Keyshot, CAD, Interior, Art, Installation, Production.
A leading studio in contemporary design and art are looking to grow their team and are currently looking for a talented Production Coordinator. The studio is well known for their ability to translate their creativity into simple yet emotionally engaging furniture and product design. Their work is regularly praised in the design press and is sought after by discerning collectors and furniture producers. Working with some of the biggest names in Architecture, Interiors and Design this London based studio has been designing and delivering pioneering and exciting work for 30 years.
THE PRODUCTION COORDINATOR JOB
- Work closely with the wider design team with the production and development of furniture.
- Great sketching and ideation, through to presentation renderings and models.
- To liaise with design teams and manufacturers, overseeing the construction and development of a project.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing process and well-crafted products.
- Knowledge of materials and finish.
- Able to multitask and manage time effectively, with excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to produce clear and informative production drawings and specification documents.
- Experience in design and development of furniture products.
- Experience working in luxury and home ware market.
- Source components and parts, liaising with suppliers and manufactures.
- Sound knowledge of furniture construction.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
- Educated in product and/or furniture design.
- Experience in Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience within the high end / luxury industry.
- Experience producing production drawings.
- Fantastic communication skills and well presented.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- French and/or Italian would be an advantage.