This company was established to fill the need for boldly scaled architecturally inspired furniture, upholstery and textiles. With a portfolio of over 500 designs, each one hand-made by traditional British craftsmen, their clients include top international decorators, hotels, restaurants and high profile retail customers.
Often featured in the design press, including World of Interiors, House and Garden and FT Weekend House and Home, they have their own range of fabrics and wallpapers and their own weaving workshop.
They now seek a Production Manager to ensure that all their UK Trade, Retail, EU and Rest of World orders are delivered on time and on budget to the required specification. This will enable production to improve and increase capacity through more efficient production processes
Person / Experience Required:
- An interior design or furniture design qualification
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated team player
- Knowledge of CAD, InDesign or Photoshop would be an advantage
- Good attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly and warmly with the workshops