Major Players are working with a well-known global brand management company involved in the sports, outdoor and fashion markets. They are currently looking for an Account/Project Manager to facilitate and support the delivery of creative solutions within their in-house agency based in North London.
A privately owned third-generation family business, they are behind some of the world's best sports, outdoor and fashion brands. They have a state-of-the-art global HQ in North London, are recognised as one of the UK's top 10 best workplaces and currently employ 2,000 people across more than 20 locations worldwide.
Operating as an in-house agency the Creative Communications team is responsible for the delivery of global creative solutions for the company's portfolio of brands. As the team has developed in size, there has become a requirement to build an experienced team to facilitate and support the delivery of creative solutions. The Account Manager/Project Manager is required to play a pivotal role in the facilitation of the communication strategy and the project management of the delivery of the solutions. The jobholder will drive a value-adding relationship, as they will have accountability for driving the relationship between the brand team and the Marketing team on a brand and/or project basis.
The role is around 30% Account Management and 70% Project Management:
- Deliver on Account and Project Management across brands and/or projects from briefing through to production and evaluation.
- Manage complex projects with multiple dependencies and restrictive timelines to budget
- Consult with the Head of Account Management & the
- Creative Services Manager to ensure appropriate resources are assigned to projects and identify and highlight resourcing risks
- Ensure creative integration and consistency in collaboration with the Creative Lead
- Co-ordinate with the in-house Production Manager on art-buying and photo shoot production
- Organise and drive weekly status meeting with
- Client, Head of Account/Project Management,
- Creative Director and Creative Services Manager
- Lead monthly review meetings with the client and creative teams
Providing exceptional account and project management leadership delivering against business and marketing objectives, you will demonstrate consistent sound judgement and strategic thinking. You will be experienced in providing influence and contribution to the briefing process, as well as leading and managing resources, budgets, and internal and external partners.
- Commercially and brand aware
- Positive, proactive and engaging
- Ability to define outcomes and ensures actions while managing complex projects
- A good listener who can challenge with a solution
- A team player
- Highly organised with a solid grasp of cost control
- Approachable and friendly, easy to build strong personal relationships with the ability to influence decision making
- Calm under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting global business where people come first. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to know more please get in touch.