Project Manager - Bespoke Furniture Design and Production
The company is recognized for designing and manufacturing bespoke furniture for projects ranging from Luxury Residential Schemes to large scale Hotel Contracts. They have an excellent reputation for delivering custom made, high end furniture and have established themselves as a “go-to” company within the architect and interior design industries.
Purpose: To oversee the success of projects. Benchmark and oversee quality in finishes, materials, and craftsmanship. The role will fall into 3 main categories as detailed below:
- Support the sales team in assessing new projects, and with the Production Coordinator identify challenges and solutions.
- Oversee quality and coordination of project specifications across all manufacturing sites.
- Oversee project health during production.
- Be the ultimate point of contact for Account Managers.
- Oversee the development, and control quality and repeatability of custom furniture
- Develop the companies ‘specification palette' of finishes, hardware and materials.
- Benchmark quality standards, and embed these throughout the company and its suppliers.
- Identify new supply chain needs.
- Assist in finding and assessing new suppliers.
- Though the procurement team support new suppliers in meeting benchmarked quality standards.
This is a Monday to Friday role based in Chelsea.