INTEGRATED DESIGNER | ASSEST MANAGEMENT - LONDON
Our client is a boutique investment advisory firm catering to families of substantial wealth along side commercial clients.
Founded in 2005, and based in the heart of Central London our client currently advises on over $1.6 billion with offices in New York, London and Philadelphia.
A great forward thinking company who reward their happy hard working sociable team accordingly.
As a growing business they are now looking to move away from using design agencies and bring a talented fully integrated designer/artworker in house to assist in ongoing and future projects.
The role will predominately serve the client services team in creating well designed and functional presentations and reports in both PowerPoint and InDesign, bringing in data from Excel. The company are also in the process of an exciting rebrand which the designer will have full creative autonomy in. This will include all on and off line collateral, along side projecting the identity to the interior office space.
Responsibilities outlined in more detail below;
- Day to day Design and Artwork of presentations using PowerPoint and InDesign. There will be a need to visualise and plot data from Excel into Illustrator to InDesign, and also link interactive data from Excel directly to PowerPoint graphs
- On and Offline design covering emails, website, social media, printed brochures, pitch books, presentations, large format graphics, interactive PDFs, motion graphics and more
- Creative input into existing and future visual communications to create innovative new ways of presenting that insure they stand out in their market
- Design consultation- ability to advise about design process and what will work best for each project
This is a great role for any strong designer already at mid-weight level who can demonstrate they have a fully integrated offering, and wants to expand on the work they currently do.
- Perfect Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (data visalisation, graphs and charts purposes)
- Presentation design - strong examples of with infographics, charts, graphs and text layout
- Good knowledge of After Effects and experience using motion and animation to create corporate videos
- A large amount of experience working creatively with a corporate client or company across MULTIPLE out put in print and digital
- A strong technical and creative ability in design- comfortable working alone fro concept to Artwork
- Excellent time and project management
- Outstanding communication
- Outgoing and friendly
- Calm, polite and professional
- Willingness to push brand and work creatively when needed outside day to day presentation requirements