Leading integrated agency, based in NW London is looking for an experienced and highly organised Traffic/Studio Manager to schedule and resource all work requests - one of the most critical roles in the company. Renowned for their friendly, can-do attitude coupled with second-to-none client and project management, as well as obsessive attention to detail. They combine a healthy balance of strategic expertise, creativity and rigorous execution.
About you and the role
- ‘Organised' is your middle name.
- You live and breathe planning.
- You will have experience of managing traffic for a team of 20+.
- You are able to keep a cool head under pressure.
- As a central member of the team you will be aware of every single job going through the studio and you will ensure that resources are available to deliver each one on time and on budget.
- Liaising with the different client teams, you will manage deadlines and make maximum use of each team member at all times.
- Your people skills are second-to-none - you will need to chase, support, listen, advise, motivate, all in a day's work.
- You will maintain production spreadsheets, attend team meetings, manage jobs and job lists on our internal production system, keep admin up to date, including estimates and budgets.
- You'll ensure processes are followed.
- The role involves some element of office management..
- Like the rest of the team, you'll be client-facing too, so confidence in communicating face-to-face, by telephone and via email is essential
- You'll work with a motivated and close-knit team of talented creatives, designers and production experts.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced and methodical Studio/Traffic Manager looking to play a key role within a creative, friendly, collaborative and highly-respected agency. Salarycirca £37k negotiable up to £40k for the right candidate and dependent on experience.