Senior Account/Project Manager
Major Players are working with a full-service, integrated production agency based in West London who are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their implementation team, starting asap in January/February.
A full-service, integrated production company based in West London. They have a global client services team whose remit is maintaining brand integrity, creative excellence and production quality across all campaigns delivered to their clients' local markets. The team of 20 manages integrated services and delivers all solutions for ATL, BTL and TTL campaigns. It's a very international environment with great team spirit.
This role requires someone with a creative agency background, who is experienced in having strategic conversations and who is interested in seeing how the localisation of a global campaign works and how this can be achieved within the wider agency network.
As Senior Account Manager you be responsible for the smooth delivery of campaigns across different global markets where timing and asset coordination, finance management and brand guardianship are key. Managing a range of jobs from small local to large-scale global campaigns you will be the link between the production and creative agency teams. You will be working with senior directors in the creative agency, engaging in strategic conversations and managing a large volume of updates, files and assets.
- Work with the creative agency during the strategic development phase, and flag any production issues when reviewing creative.
- Manage the coordination of all print, TV and online assets
- Ensure all local country masters are on brand and guideline compliant for all briefs
- Manage campaign adaptation from briefing stage to completion
- Manage all local campaign timings, status updates, presentations and fulfillment
- Manage internal resource and costs
- Create related reports/trackers to better plan campaigns from pre-production stage to delivery
- Support all stakeholders and ensure timings and processes are maintained across campaign master deliveries
- Manage all briefings to internal teams
Our client is looking for someone with an active mind who is bright and eager to learn and grow. The role is extremely varied, allowing the right candidate to be immersed in a dynamic environment where global and local campaigns work together to deliver a common communication strategy and message.
- Strong client and account management skills (3-4 years experience)
- Able to build and develop strong working relationships with clients and agency-partners
- An understanding of production environments (TV, print and online)
- Experienced in briefing copywriters, creative teams etc. and reviewing their work
- First class presentation and administrative skills
- A keen eye for brand guidelines and excellent attention to detail
- Keen financial acumen
- A team-player with spirit and the ability to work well as a unit
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and ever growing department within the production arm of a well-known and respected creative agency. Working on a major global account this role offers a great variety of opportunities and challenges. The right candidate will also benefit from a very close day-to-day relationship with the wider agency/network team, a myriad of training programmes as well as a range of company schemes and benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please get in touch.